Some cute babies you've got there!!You're right - that smile (and the baby in general) definitely looks like his daddy! And happy belated birthday to Luke...
That is unbelievable! That half grin is perfect. Leaves no doubt as to who the father is (not that there was any doubt or anything.... ummm....well, you know what I mean). Ryan
I think there's more doubt as to who the MOTHER is than the father Ryan! Although the big, okay, enormous belly I was toting around all those months gives me some credit...
4 comments:
Some cute babies you've got there!!You're right - that smile (and the baby in general) definitely looks like his daddy! And happy belated birthday to Luke...
Ditto! He DOES look like his dad:) Everybody looks so well-adjusted.
That is unbelievable! That half grin is perfect. Leaves no doubt as to who the father is (not that there was any doubt or anything.... ummm....well, you know what I mean).
Ryan
I think there's more doubt as to who the MOTHER is than the father Ryan! Although the big, okay, enormous belly I was toting around all those months gives me some credit...
Post a Comment