3 Luke stories...
The other day we were lying on our bed (Luke, Julio and I) and Luke was looking at the heap of laundry in our laundry basket. He said, "it looks like an ice cream cone." Then, after thinking a little more he said, "it's ice cream clothes!"
My mom was over the other day until after Luke went to bed. When he woke up in the morning he asked me, "where's gramma Anne? Is she here?" I told him, no, she's not here anymore, to which he replied, "Don't say no to me, of course she is!"
And tonight was a beautiful, warm spring evening so after putting Samuel to bed, Luke, Julio and I had a fire and roasted marshmallows. After seeing it done a little bit, Luke thought he was ready to try his own. He got a stick about 4 inches long, stuck his marshmallow on it and held it somewhat near the fire for about 20 sec. He said it was just right!
And if you're looking for something interesting to watch, check this out. Great video, one of those things you wish you could sit all of North America down for 20 minutes to check out. (Thanks Ellen!)
1 comment:
Ice cream clothes - that's a clever boy! I love witty kids.
Post a Comment