Thanks to Steve, there are now pictures to go with the last post. Most are pretty self explanatory, but I'll add the odd comment here and there. Thanks Steve!
Outdoor Math.
Bird's Hill
Fort Whyte Alive
Homemade marble run
Ziplining! (I think I already posted these in another post...is that true? Does anyone even read this?)
Women's Retreat at Cedarwood
First snow with friends over
button math (turn head sidesways to skip count by 5s and 10s)
Lilypad and friends fall open house. Fun day!
Late night cake decorating
She's 1!
and lovin' it!
Walnut face.
9 comments:
I love Anna's face in the picture with her and Sam driving in the car in the backyard. She looks maniacal. :) And Walnut Face made me laugh too.
Thanks for the posts. I was close to giving up on you.
Sheri-Lee
Heh. I only put "Steve assisted" in the title so you'd know which one of the two identically named posts I helped with... I'm not looking for any glory. (Money on the other hand... I kids).
Speaking of kids. You have some great moments captured here. Looks like you're upping the Canadian average of time spent outdoors. Good for you!
We'll have to try the home-made marble run. Sweet!
I love the picture in Fort Whyte where all the kids are on the bench excitedly chittering away about the birds, whilst Luke ponders the murky water... hoping for a moment of silence... (Ok that got a little too depressing).
I remember the zipline pictures (because of the fear evident in Julio's face). Pretty sure you posted them. Speaking of Julio's face: Walnut face is spooky - but that guy's a nut.
Love your family.
I still read your blog too. So at least you've got a big Krymusa contingent. Though I don't remember the zipline pics. Facebook maybe? Love hearing and seeing your life. Well done homeschooling wonder mama!
-k
(p.s. Sheri-Lee, for how much you comment on blogs, maybe it's time for you to come up with your own Google identity :))
Noooooo. That's way too much effort.
Sheri-Lee
She's just protecting her anonymity. :)
And thanks all for the comments, they are always appreciated!
Oh, and without Krymusas, I may never blog again, so definitely keep the comments coming, and know that I check yours all the time too.
Steve - just have to say that I loved that you noticed Luke in that picture...he was just sitting there staring at the water for the longest time...a beautiful, thoughtful moment. At least in my mind.
Corinna,
It definitely looked like a beautiful, thoughtful moment - especially to me while I'm in an office in the middle of winter!
Seriously, I should spend a day doing that this summer.
"Mommy, what's that creepy man doing staring at the water for 7 hours?"
"Hush darling! Just feed the ducks"
*smile* Just go to St. Benedicts and do it, you'll feel and look very normal there. Naw, I take that back...the world needs a little more contemplation. St. Vital Mall anyone? Staring blankly through a skylight? You could even do it in winter.
"the world needs a little more contemplation"
So true. Luke is my inspiration.
Post a Comment