
The other day, Julio and I were chatting and happened to look over to see what Luke was doing. Well, to our amazement, he was building a tower out of his MEGA blocks. This may not seem like a big deal to the average person, but I had never seen him put more than two blocks together before this point. So, Julio and I spent the next 20 minutes or so watching our little architect at work...the tower would grow, almost topple, Luke would steady it (as I tried to refrain myself from helping!), and if it fell, he would laugh, sometimes even clap and start all over again. We got it on video, which I will try to post here but sadly, my last attempt wasn't so successful so I won't count on it working! At the very least, I'll post a picture of the final attempt, the one where he managed to get every one of his MEGA blocks (granted, he doesn't have many!) into his tower. Amazing! (to us at least:)
2 comments:
Yaaaaaaayyyy you guys. Baby on the way - that is awesome. Mica told us the news after the family gathering we missed. Congrats. Hope you body settles down and you have a great pregnancy Corinna. Luke is such a cutie in these pics!! Do you have any use for a Megablocks Wagon? We got rid of our blocks a few years ago but still have the wagon on our 'get it out of the house' pile....let me know, and it's yours.
Thanks for sending the link. You know I will following your blog! Luke is one active little fellow from seeing all the great photos!
Post a Comment