Friday, January 25, 2008

I thought this was cute...

We were driving home from Superstore today and Luke says to Julio and me: "I am thinking about buying hockey sticks for the kids and Josh". Those were his exact words.
Lately I feel as though it would be cool to have photographic memory or auditory memory or something, to be able to remember all the funny things Luke says in a day. Granted, 90% of what he says has something to do with Josh or hockey, but even that makes me laugh. The other day I came downstairs and he had a plastic fork and all kinds of flat circular food items that he was flipping, and Bear was sitting at a chair at his little table and chair set and he told me he was making pancakes for Bear. And another time, he took his wooden burger (bun, burger and bun all separate), brought them upstairs and told me they were pucks and started playing hockey with them. He's a great kid.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I am thinking about having a nephew as cute as that some day! Way toooo cute!!!!