Me: Luke, I love you.
Luke: No, daddy loves me.
Me: Daddy and mommy love you.
Luke: No, daddy loves me and Sammy.
Me: Who does mommy love then?
Luke: Auntie Angie!!!
We seem to argue a lot these days about who loves who. According to Luke, sometimes I love Sammy and Julio loves Luke and sometimes we all love each other and sometimes I don't (apparently) love anyone. Let's not psycho-analyze this or anything, I think it goes as deep as my athletic abilities, as Luke's love for people seems to revolve around how well they can handle a hockey stick. On a totally different topic altogether, has anyone heard of a 30+, never played before and can't barely exercise for more than five minutes women's hockey league? Just curious...
And to further the love for Joshua saga, he came over the other day after his hockey game, with his entire family, and I went downstairs where they were all playing at one point and Luke was just holding on to Josh, hugging him and not really letting him go. Josh eventually sort of pushed him away as I tried to explain "smothering" to Luke. I don't blame him (Josh) in the least.
A few pictures and a video of Sammy this time. We've got him bouncing now!
I took about a dozen pictures this morning of Luke and Samuel together but we have the red eye reduction double flash thing and Luke hates anything "bwight" so he's squinting or looking away in all of them, so even though they were smiling and having a great time, it was impossible to capture on camera. Here's an attempt to show brotherly affection...


And here's a shot of some gluten-free cinnamon buns I made. They actually tasted quite good. Butter and sugar go a long way in the gluten-free world...!
3 comments:
I worked out for more than five minutes today...can I please have some of your butter and sugar? Actually, maybe not, I found cheesecake from the last CPC evening that Kevin hid in the freezer and have already indulged for the day.
I don't think you should say that apparently you don't love anyone because you do love Auntie Angie.
Regarding red-eye. I can't help but think you might need a free Olfert tip. Turn the darn red-eye reduction thing off. Our point and shoot Canon knows how to take red-eye away after the picture has been taken. I can try to find that feature on your camera because you may very well have it, too. I'm with Luke. Red-eye reduction is way too bwight.
Thanks for the post...I was ready for it.
I'd just like to say that I've decided not to be a blog stalker and leave you a comment so that you would know that more than just Robyn read your blog.
You make cute kids.
Hey...good to see I'm not the only one leaving comments here.
Yes, we all love you and your blog and your cute kids, Corinna!
Post a Comment