Sunday, July 13, 2008
A video and a picture to prove we're still around
I loved watching this moment! Luke is such a daddy's boy, whatever Julio is doing, especially if it's some sort of important work, Luke is there at his side. I think Luke was more in the way than not, but Julio is one patient man and they got the job done.
And here's a little video of dancing Sam. He is getting so funny. From his spiderman crawl to his dancing moves and his laughing fits with Luke, he keeps us very amused. And just to keep up with all the baby stats, he now has 8 teeth and has taken steps on a variety of occasions. We are also very seriously considering cutting him off from all mush, as he loves to take things that are in his mouth, pull them out, look at them and put them back in. And that is just way too gross with mashed up green beans. So solid food exclusively, here we come! I have a video of Samuel eating, as well, but I think I'll spare you. There's a bit of a Norah sighting in this one too, she's our little friend and came over for a bit one afternoon for some dancing fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your bobble-head boys. I also liked the way you cornered Sammy and kept following him around. You are a stalker Mama!
Post a Comment