Thank you Jesus for our good day, thank you for Jake and Josh and my hockey day yesterday. Help me to be the goalie tomorrow because I wasn't the goalie last time. Amen.
That is one cute prayer! The little girl I look after often thanks God for lunch kits.
Happy anniversary! I love how you celebrated!! Distance makes the heart grow fonder and all that!
I also love the photo of Luke pushing the lawnmower at his birthday while being followed by a little girl. It's a total husband and wife scene: "And when you're done here, I need you to do the basement stairs..."
Stephen, thanks for not doing the LOL thing. That is, thanks for admitting with actual words that you laughed out loud and not resorting to text-ing lingo.
4 comments:
Haha. This made me laugh (aloud).
That is one cute prayer! The little girl I look after often thanks God for lunch kits.
Happy anniversary! I love how you celebrated!! Distance makes the heart grow fonder and all that!
I also love the photo of Luke pushing the lawnmower at his birthday while being followed by a little girl. It's a total husband and wife scene: "And when you're done here, I need you to do the basement stairs..."
Stephen, thanks for not doing the LOL thing. That is, thanks for admitting with actual words that you laughed out loud and not resorting to text-ing lingo.
And Corinna, kids prayers are great.
Siobhan, too funny about the husband-wife scenario! hilarious!
Post a Comment