Sammy's really enjoying his new "spinning" trick. So is Julio apparently. Like the butt shot?!? Julio is really mad at me for posting this but I said he looks like a fun dad, so he's allowing it. All comments should be positive in Julio's direction.
And here is our family sushi night. We almost all ate the same amount of sushi. Once again, Julio is a glowing example of fun parenting. Or bad Japanese accents, one of the two.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I want to say that it looks like Julio is picking up some awesome moves from dance class. Perhaps he could be that other dad's understudy in Carmina Burana.
I won't comment on your racial charged sushi eating. :P Just kidding Julio.
Sheri-Lee P.S. Steve thinks you have a cute bum Julio...if you've got it shake it (like a polaroid picture).
Oh...I can't comment on your sewing site because I don't have a blogger ID so I'll do it here. I like the snap you added to your new purse style...nice.
I'd like to note for the record that I never said that about Julio's butt. (At least, not on viewing these videos. I can't guarantee I've never said that before - and for good reason, am I right ladies!? ["am I right ladies" is probably in my top 4 favorite sayings]).
Classic fun parenting examples.
(I hope to have the phrase "Sushi so good. Sushi." stuck in my head for several days).
As for viral dancing videos... sadly, there's one of me showing Benny a few (awesome) things - but it's just making the rounds with the relatives (thankfully).
7 comments:
I want to say that it looks like Julio is picking up some awesome moves from dance class. Perhaps he could be that other dad's understudy in Carmina Burana.
I won't comment on your racial charged sushi eating. :P Just kidding Julio.
Sheri-Lee
P.S. Steve thinks you have a cute bum Julio...if you've got it shake it (like a polaroid picture).
That's supposed to be racially.
Ahem.
Sheri-Lee
Oh...I can't comment on your sewing site because I don't have a blogger ID so I'll do it here. I like the snap you added to your new purse style...nice.
Sheri-Lee
Too bad Julio can't do an Aboriginal accent. That would be really funny at his in-laws' place.
I agree, that dance class has been money well spent! Great moves. I'm looking forward to Julio posting a video of you dancing.
I'd like to note for the record that I never said that about Julio's butt. (At least, not on viewing these videos. I can't guarantee I've never said that before - and for good reason, am I right ladies!? ["am I right ladies" is probably in my top 4 favorite sayings]).
Classic fun parenting examples.
(I hope to have the phrase "Sushi so good. Sushi." stuck in my head for several days).
As for viral dancing videos... sadly, there's one of me showing Benny a few (awesome) things - but it's just making the rounds with the relatives (thankfully).
Btw, what's the name of that country song Julio is dancing to?
Post a Comment