Monday, November 17, 2008

just a tad excited...

...to announce that Jaimee and I have launched our Etsy shop for all our sewing craftiness! So far only my stuff is up so check back in a bit to see all of Jaimee's great creations too. Here's the link:
http://www.lilypadshop.etsy.com/


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the etsy site. The pics look awesome (good job Robyn!). And I think you look great modeling Corinna. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

congrats! your site looks great. happy sewing...

Corinna said...

Who are you anonymous? Thanks!

Stephen said...

Anon. was Sheri-Lee.
She's not a stalker (I think).

someone said...

Haha!!! Corinna - I JUST came on here because a friend on Facebook wants us to share our favourite etsy sites with her!! and I thought of you!! And there you were!!! I also have another connection to make for you but hold on...

someone said...

www.shopashleyyork.com

Corinna, check out this site. A woman at playgroup runs it or is somehow involved in it and when I told her about you, she asked me connect you. I don't actually see her name on there, but maybe hit "contact us" and address you query to Tia, tell her your Bowen Island connection (Siobhan, nanny of Ethan and Lukas will trigger all the necessities) and see what happens. I will keep doing what I can from this end. Good luck!!!