Thursday, October 01, 2009

Hot off the press

Some stories from this morning...

This one I like to call "Luke and Gramma Anne's sketchy theology"
Luke says to us this morning: "Do you remember that chocolate bunny I got from Gramma Anne and Papa Ron? How we went with that rope, and it went over that thing (the banister) and we got chocolate? Gramma Anne told me that when Jesus dies on the cross again we can have another one!"
And Sam, this morning, has been playing away while we lie in bed, building with duplo and sucking on his beloved soother. So finally I started pulling it out of his mouth when he came to visit us in bed, and he said, "I go ni-night". So he hops into bed with me and sucks away. Then I tried to pull it away and he's just craning for the silly thing, finally I give in, give it to him, and he looks at me and says..."I'm happy".

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Btw, this made me smile. Thanks