I'm so tired and don't have much time to post, but I should proclaim from the rooftops that we are head over heels in love with our new little addition, who is, today, 2 weeks old! Welcome Anna Marlene, born November 22nd, 2:24am weighing 6lbs 10oz and measuring 19 inches long. She has been a fairly dreamy baby, lots of cute coos and sweet looks, very little crying and lots of sleeping (during the day...hmmm...). The boys, Julio included, are totally smitten as well and I can't get enough of watching them all interact with her. This morning Luke was just lying on our bed touching her head so gently and gazing at her, and Samuel just giggles and kisses her constantly whenever he holds her. Family life is great. Now to work on getting some more sleep. :)
To see our little beauty, check out www.kevingrant.ca/anna. Those are hospital pictures and I will post more soon, but at least for now you can have a sneak peek!
No comments:
Post a Comment