Tuesday, December 15, 2009

pictures of our sweetheart

Swaddled up Anna, in the hospital. Another hospital moment...Julio has mastered the art of sleeping sitting up holding Anna. I think he was posing here, but he's definitely mastered it at home on the couch.
These pictures are in reverse order, or rather just in a jumble because I can't seem to move them around...anyone have a tip for how to do it easily?
Anna, 2 weeks!

Proud brothers...they have been doing so well with her. Sammy calls her "little cutie face" and Luke loves to help out with diaper changes and holding her. He always sounds very important and business-like when it comes to doing stuff with her. Love it.


We three kids of Silvestri are.
Anna, 1 week!
Multi-tasking. The thing I've found about parenting three so far is not that it's always busy all the time, but that somehow they coordinate their lives as to all need me at the exact same time. I have now mastered the art of nursing while putting on Sammy's underwear and pants. What a skill.
The boys, meeting their sister for the first time...
Luke has not stopped looking at her in that kind of enamored way. Although today he told me he still wants a baby boy. But he's okay with Anna too.
First peek...love at first sight.
So, there you have it. Anna's first two weeks in pictures. Although she's three weeks old now. But I'm just adjusting to always being behind on things. The things I'm not behind on are baby snuggles, doing the same Cars puzzle over and over again, and swaddling and rocking...and loving it all. Wow, that sounds a bit more positive than my post-partum hormones can really muster, but honestly, it's been pretty okay. Thanks to a serious dose of God's grace every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with your nursing and changing Sammy's pants skill. Wow.

It took 2 of us to change Emeth's last poop. It was everywhere!

Sheri-Lee