Friday, August 12, 2011

Birthday boys

A glimpse at the boys' party today...the only thing missing were the two Krymusa boys, we missed you guys! It was a lovely afternoon, rain-free although for once it looked like it might actually rain, and a good time (I think?) was had by all.

Chalk craft and take home thing

Water bucket race

A couple of cutie pies

Cake ball, baby.




Cute hats made by the lovely Michelle Samanta

Sick dads


A cute conversation



Reversible!






Sorry for the mixed up order, supper is coming out of the oven in a minute so I have no time to make this pretty. This is mostly for you Krymusas, hope you enjoyed seeing the party! We look forward to partying with you soon.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. Looked like so much fun. So sorry we missed it. :( We'll see you soon!

Sheri-Lee

Stephen said...

I agree with Sheri-Lee :)

Looks very nice/fun indeed. Argh that we missed it!

See you guys soon