Friday, June 23, 2006

And now for a few pictures...

Luke cleaning the bathtub with his dad...














Reading stories with cousin Claire and amazing Tante Folle, I mean, Auntie Robyn.














Eating rollkuchen for the first time














Playing catch with Nannie














Gardening














And a couple of other recent favorites...

2 comments:

DAve and JAnie said...

Wow, there are some money shots there! What a stunning little fellow.
I really liked your insight on parenting in the last post. I don't know you too well, but i have been enjoying your thoughtfulness about life. You are wide awake and aware of the gifts God has given, with all their struggles and joys! I was just marveling tonight at how mobile Corrie is compared to her first few weeks alive. Her eyes, hands, mouth and legs are always busy, and we can see that she is aware of the world she lives in. So cool.
Take care,
Janie

Corinna said...

Thanks for your kind words Janie. I'll have to see that little Corrina of yours again soon sometime...little ones sure are a marvel hey? I'm glad you're enjoying getting to know your little one too!
Corinna